Wednesday 9 January 2013

Home Sweet Home

Hey everyone,

I am back from my New Zealand adventures, I had such a wonderful time, it is such a beautiful country and I feel all refreshed and rejuvinated! I am planning on going through the many many photos I took and telling you guys all about it but for the moment I just had to share this one with you...

Lake Pukaki
 
I never thought I would say the words "This is my favourite lake" but Lake Pukaki on the South Island is possibly one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. It is breathtaking. The colour of the water is amazing and the snow capped mountains in the background made me feel like I was in a picture. Unbelievable.
 
I hope that you have all had a wonderful break over the New Year and if you are already back at work I hope it is positive and productive.
 
Along with the many photos taken and wine consumed I managed to get in a bit of reading so watch this space for some news about my trip, some book reviews, and of course, I will fill you in on all of the shopping I did while over there. I think I really did the NZ ecomony some favours...
 
I hope you are all well! What did you get up to over the break?
 
Zoe xx
 

4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful picture, I'd love to visit New Zealand. The only problem is the flight from England is something ridiculous like 30 hours! Glad to hear you had an amazing time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! so jealous! wish we had beautiful weather like this in the UK more often xx

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous picture! jealous of your adventures.

    xo
    Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing place! :) I would love to visit NZ some day, and maybe take a tour of Australia while I am at it! :)

    Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete